S Series Features
Quick Mold Change System
Exterior Components = Ease of Maintenance
Fast Height Changes
Uses Existing Foundations
The S Series is equipped with a quick mold change system that releases the mold compression head directly. This is done from the control panel, requiring only the manual release of V-belts. The release is aided by a hydraulically operated inflation system for the mold. The mold delivery system is also panel-actuated and hydraulically-operated. This allows for mold changes in a shorter amount of time.
- Utilizes existing production pallets, return conveyors, frontal product delivery conveyors
- Capable of producing a wide range of products (from 2-3/8” to 8-15/32”
- Simple and quick mold change system which releases the mold compression head directly
- Allows for height changes in only 2 minutes
- Advanced, user-friendly controls including adjustability, production and mold life reporting, vibration frequency controls
- Can be placed on most existing machine foundations
RELATED CLIENT STORY
Midwest Block, USA, Updates Two Facilities with New Generation Machinery
Midwest Block | Tulsa, OK, U.S.
Featured Products: TIGER Model S-3
When both of their Tulsa facility production lines needed expensive repairs and upgrades, Midwest Block turned to Pathfinder for a more affordable and efficient solution; the Model S-3 Concrete Products Machine.